Interstate 95 Design Build
I-95 Design Build in Cumberland and Harnett Counties (S. T. Wooten Corporation)
The I-5986A / I-5877 Design-Build Project widens I-95 to eight lanes and reconstructs interchanges from south of I-95 Business / US 301 (Exit 56) to north of SR 1002 (Long Branch Road – Exit 71) in Cumberland and Harnett Counties. The project is approximately 16.9 miles long.
The purpose of this project is to improve safety, increase reliability, add capacity, and bring the most heavily traveled segment of I-95 up to current design standards.
- Bridge on SR 1828 (Baywood Road) over I-95
- Bridge on SR 1863 (Pembroke Lane) over I-95
- Bridge(s) on the I-95 northbound to I-95 southbound / NC 295 (Goldsboro Road) ramp over I-95 (US 13 / NC 295 interchange – Exit 58)
- Bridge on SR 1005 (Smithfield Road) over I-95
- Bridge on SR 1815 (Wade – Stedman Road – Exit 61) over I-95
- Bridge on SR 1813 (Percy Strickland Road) over I-95
- Bridge on NC 82 (Godwin – Falcon Road – Exit 65) over I-95
- Bridge on SR 1806 (Sherrill Baggett Road) over I-95
- Bridge(s) on I-95 over Black River
- Bridge on SR 1804 (Rhodes Pond Road) over I-95